Quick & Delicious
How could you drink a great thirst-quenching drink in no time?
Add 1 ginger cube and 1 lemon cube to you tea and… enjoy!
* This tea is wonderful hot in winter, and excellent cold in summer…
Ginger in known as that unique pungent taste typical to Asian food, but when cooked for longer periods of time, as in the European cuisine, the ginger changes its taste and can be found in many kinds of cakes, cookies, pudding and… yes, even in beer.
Great in the Kitchen
- Baked chicken with ginger and honey can be an excellent culinary experience.
- One ginger cube with hot water can do wonders for a tummy ache.
- There is no Chinese dish that won't be upgraded by one or two ginger cubes.
- They say ginger was growing in the Garden of Eden, so growing it in your garden will bring abundance and success.
- Same is true for dried ginger in your wallet…
- And – combining ginger with roses will make love grow…
- Known for having a soothing effect on the digestive system.
- Great for nausea relief.
- Used in Chinese medicine to enhance sweating.
Dorot's ginger is picked and crushed while still fresh, so that you may find it, fresh and tasty, in the leading marketing chains' freezers. Like all Dorot products, the ginger tray gives you simply the best of all worlds: excellent flavor together with top availability, convenience and efficiency. Just pop it out and enjoy the taste…
Back to "Products"