Quick & Delicious
How would you enjoy the best tehina in no time?
Add 2 crushed garlic cubes and 1 frozen lemon cube to your tehina, mix and… enjoy!
Some people love it, swear by it and simply refuse to cook anything without it, while others hold their nose, stay away and call it names… but it is simply impossible to stay indifferent to garlic!
Great in the Kitchen
- For cold sauces for salads, or hot sauces for pasta or casserole dishes.
- Great addition to baked potatoes or yams .
- Adds a marvelous taste and aroma to meat, chicken and vegetable dishes.
- Garlic is known throughout history as a sure remedy against demons, ghosts and vampires.
- Ancient Egyptians used to swear on garlic as we swear on the bible today.
- In Greece, midwives used to put garlic in the delivery room, to guard from the evil eye.
- In 18th century Europe, people used to decorate their front doors with garlic braids.
- Garlic was defined as one of the five most health contributing foods.
- It is considered "the antibiotics of nature".
- Helps ease infections and inflammations.
Dorot's garlic is picked and crushed while still fresh, so that you may find it, fresh and tasty, in the leading marketing chains' freezers. Like all Dorot products, the garlic tray gives you simply the best of all worlds: excellent flavor together with top availability, convenience and efficiency. Just pop it out and enjoy the taste…
Back to "Products"